(7:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. – Morgan Town Hall – ENTER THRU SIDE DOOR)
Fall General Election – Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Drop off box – located on south side of building –orange sign DROP BALLOTS HERE
Voter Registration Deadlines:
- October 14 – To register to vote online (by 11:59 p.m.) or by-mail (postmarked).
- October 30 at 5 p.m. – To register to vote at your clerk’s office or other designated location.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).
Absentee By-Mail Deadlines:
- October 29 at 5 p.m. – To request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30 at 5 p.m. – To request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty).
In-Person Absentee Dates:
- October 20 – First day to vote absentee in your municipal clerk’s office or other designated location.
- November 1 – Last possible day. (Please check with your municipal clerk’s office, as dates and times within this window will vary.)
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED, EVEN FOR ABSENTEE BALLOTS — CONTACT TOWN CLERK FOR ABSENTEE BALLOTS, OR IN-PERSON ABSENTEE VOTING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
NEW GOVERNMENT VOTER INFORMATION WEBSITE: http://myvote.wi.gov — ABSENTEE AND NEW VOTER REGISTRATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
IF A REGISTERED VOTER, YOU MUST SHOW A PHOTO ID TO VOTE ON ELECTION DAY. An acceptable Photo ID does not have to include a current address.
YOU CAN REGISTER TO VOTE WHEN YOU COME TO VOTE. You will need a Photo ID and a Proof of Residence (any acceptable document w/your current name and address–you must have lived in the Town for 10 days). You must be 18 years old at time of the election to vote in that election.
IF A REGISTERED VOTER, CONTACT TOWN CLERK FOR AN ABSENTEE BALLOT . You must provide a Photo ID before an Absentee Ballot can be issued (unless your photo is already filed in Confidential/Locked Town Clerk Files).
IF NOT A REGISTERED VOTER, CONTACT TOWN CLERK FOR REGISTRATION FORM, WHICH WOULD FOLLOW UP WITH AN ABSENTEE BALLOT — You must provide a Photo ID with current name and address. If your Photo ID is not current, you must provide proof of residence. You must also have lived in the Town for 10 days.
Acceptable proof of residence (some are also proof of ID):
Current and valid WI Driver license ; Current and valid WI ID Card; Any other official WI ID Card issued by a WI governmental body or unit; Any Photo ID Card issued by an employer; Real Estate Tax Bill; Utility Statement; Bank Statement; Paycheck, or any other document issued b y the Government.
For all other acceptable Proofs of ID or Proofs of Residence, contact the Town Clerk, or check with Chief Inspectors on Election Day.
CONTACT TOWN CLERK FOR ABSENTEE BALLOT